Formula for Solving Worry Situations:
I. Analyze the situation fearlessly and honestly and figure out the worst thing that can happen as a result of failure.
II. After figuring out the worst case scenario, reconcile yourself to accepting that possibility (if necessary).
III. Calmly devote your time and energy to trying to improve from that worst case scenario.
When approaching problems, try this:
1. What is the problem?
2. What is the cause of the problem?
3. What are all possible solutions to the problem?
4. What would you suggest?
To be objective:
1. Pretend you are collecting the information for someone else. That helps to take a cold, impartial view of the evidence.
2. Try to get all the facts against yourself.
3. State both sides of the issue clearly.
Investors may also take a liking to this quote:
"I have supplied the best men with the best equipment we have and have given them what seems to be the wisest mission. This is all I can do." Admiral Earnest J. KingI sure did.